Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

99 Designs Blog

 

99 Designs

99 Designs Blog
99 Designs


There’s so much more that we can do!”

It’s a maxim that attracts many of the most prominent designers. Regardless of where we stand, the idea that there is more to discover creates endless possibilities. It’s worth noting that these dreams don’t necessarily come true, but maybe… Some day.

It’s an impractical notion but it’s pretty exciting!

Nurturing Your Natural Talent is Just the Beginning

Early in your life, you’re most likely introduced to a variety of creative endeavors such as drawing, writing, painting, or photography. You learn to see a variety of pros and cons with these disciplines. Once you learn something great, you’re led to a variety of different illustrations, sculptures, paintings, and creations.


This doesn’t mean that you have to do the same things every day. Quite the contrary, but, you also have to learn and master your craft each day. Today’s online community is becoming more and more dominated by budding creatives of many styles and disciplines of art, but, I’ve worked with a range of creative people for over a decade, ranging from rapping artists to graphic designers. By practicing the arts, you’re able to relax and be creative while maintaining your job.

You can mix and match talents that fit your life and your career.

Pursuing your interests can be a lifelong career

I began writing, as my family wanted to travel around the world. In my teens, I joined the street art collective Project 112. But it wasn’t long before my interest in commercial art came to the fore. That’s when I became a copywriter at a marketing agency.

I don’t mean to suggest that you just find your money, but learning from someone has its advantages. Firstly, you’re able to learn how to create your content. You’re also exposed to a range of marketing and ad agencies that you’ve come to love. However, you’re able to take this all further when you apply your talents to other industries and businesses.

Moreover, you might eventually become involved in some non-profit projects, philanthropic organizations, or citizen activism. There are so many examples of creative people using their talents to do their good.

Your new surroundings have different cultures and hobbies that you’re likely to enjoy.

I’ve had experiences at both very different cultural and commercial gatherings (such as the Dia de Los Muertos Festival in Puerto Rico, The Jefferey Hinderaker Festival at Nova Scotia Arts Centre, and the University of Ontario, Toronto’s high-school music camp). The cultures that they came from made me appreciate and enjoy the culture that I grew up in.

If you’re moving to a new country to start a new business, you’ll be able to adapt to their cultural sensibilities and celebrations. Whether you live in London, where the warm weather attracts tourists more than summer, or London where you’re already used to your winter, you’ll find how to navigate the unique locales. In addition, you’ll find there’s a variety of local festivals, music festivals, cultural festivals, and large gatherings that are usually free. These activities have seen me switch in a variety of ways.

By practicing what you love, you become more aware and more appreciative of your job.

I started selling through businesses that I had worked with previously, and later became a copywriter for a local agency. The mixing of the two worlds allowed me to stay motivated and active whilst developing my skills and experience. By practicing what you love, you become more aware and more appreciative of your job. It does make you more productive and more creative.

Working across different industries helped me to develop my skills and techniques.

Currently, I’m running a business that aims to create high-quality apparel for women. Within the fashion world, I work closely with industry experts to assess and recommend cuts, colors, materials, and fabrics for the best fit, quality, and design. I’ve worked with a team of experienced tailors, who have taught me a lot of things about the process of creating a style, especially technical issues. I made certain to learn as much as possible about all the standard clothes pieces in my fashion portfolio as much as possible. When I joined the agency, they offered me to start a working split. I actually ended up running most of the fashion section for the agency. I wanted to be a part of everything, so I also started helping with the copywriting (of which they did far better than my previous outfits, believe me).

Although I’m far from ready to embrace my dreams, I’m trying very hard! I strongly believe that creatives can

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Search This Blog